Subject: RE: avi saver uses
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Stewart)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 16:03:59 -0700

In a message dated Wed, 17 Apr 1996 17: [email-masked] writes:

T>   So does the NewTek-AVI plug-in. What am I missing here? When you go to 
T> generate animation, doesn't a requestor pop up giving you a choice of 
T> codecs and compression ratio?

     The "NewTek-AVI" plugin dosen't appear as an option on my system. That's
after following three different schemes to re-install the Win95 "multimedia"
material that LightWave's installer messes up, stripping my hard drive, 
re-installing everything and trying it all again. All the other plugins appear
in layout, with the absence of the only (supposedly) functional .avi saver.

Christopher

ps. I'm no piker at this stuff, it dosen't work on my system <period>.

                **********************************************
   Primordial   * Christopher Stewart   [email-masked] *    Graphics 
      Soup      *     http://primordial.victoria.bc.ca/      *      WWW
   Animation    *   Home of the Lightwave 3D Search Engine   *    Training
                **********************************************

* Offline Orbit 0.73c *